20081118

Introduction

...If you want to feel worthwhile, you have to realize that you are. I believe everyone is necessary, even the 'stupid street kids' that grow into 'stupid street people', because maybe others can learn from them and change something. I believe that everything that's happened up until this point had to have happened; for me, it's proof enough that it did happen. The past has already been; it's obvious that's how it had to be. --Though not at all so for what is to come.

I believe in Life, and living it, and having fun, and doing the hard work it takes to balance out all the good things that come. I've busted my ass teaching myself how to work because I was never taught. It's not the job, it's knowing how to work, being able to, and just fucking doing it. The end benefits are far greater than what it took to do the work.
What do you believe?
I believe in myself.

It doesn't matter, all those people out there. Not what they think, not what they do, nor how much we can make off of them. The only truth is that we're all the same creature in different versions. No one knows what the hell is going on, no one feels completely understood, and we're all asking the same questions silently from the moment we form them until we die. We all eat and shit. We all sleep. Some have things to say--every one is relative. The truest Freedom is found in understanding this situation of life-death, the masses of humanoids on the earth and all the lovely things we coexist with, in realizing that, yeah, a bunch of people decided to agree on all the wrong things, but I may be a step in the right direction...

I am a pencil sharpened at both ends
that fell off the floor
rolled into the aether
writing forward, backwards, dulling myself on the fabrics of time and dedication.

I derive symbols, and they are smudged,
Read and rubbed until what's left, is;
Used until I'm a stub--no eraser--made anew,
Then sharpened on resolution.

No comments: